Thursday, June 14, 2012

I've been so bad about keeping up with this blog lately. I mean, it doesn't matter too much since no one reads it, but I really do like to keep it for myself so I can quickly write what's going on in my life and assess it and then deal with it. Anyway, I've just had a lot of stuff going on. With the possibility of losing my house looming over my head and then my mom tells me that she and my step-dad may not stay together, which really upset me, and then school and trying to find a job.

I've decided I'm going to apply for the nursing program at my school. This is what I want to do, and I really hope I don't change my mind, but I feel really good about this. I've got quite a bit to do before I can apply, but that's okay. It'll give me time to confirm that this is what I want to do and stick with.

I'm going to apply for jobs at local nursing homes in this coming week, so fingers crossed for that.

My mom said that if it comes down to it, I'm welcome to move back in with her, only downside, Connor can't come with, which doesn't really make me happy because I've been living with Connor for a little over a year and a half, and to go back to not living with him really bums me out because I love living with him and don't want to not live with him. It would be for the best, though. But it's only happening if we really have no way of staying in our house.

I'm trying really hard to keep my chin up, but it gets tough sometimes. I just keep telling myself that things will get better and all the crappy stuff will pay off. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment