Friday, May 11, 2012

I am so excited to start my summer classes. It's been too long since I've been in school. I'm especially excited for my creative writing class. I haven't written anything decent in a couple of years. I used to be constantly writing. Poetry, mostly. I'm so thrilled for this. I hope it gets me back into the swing of things, and I learn how to make my writing better because my poetry was good. Sort of. One day, I may post some of them here, but I'm really insecure about the things I've written. Maybe this class will help me with that, too. One of my friends is taking the class as well, so there's that perk, too.

These next ten days need to go by quickly. I'm ready to learn!

Classes I'm also taking include

  • Intro to Art History
  • Intermediate College Algebra
  • Developmental Psychology
I'm hoping that this is the term where I finally pick a major.

No comments:

Post a Comment