Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kait goes to school

I survived my first week back at school! It was only two days, but still. I'm there all day, Monday and Wednesday, so I'm already a bit exhausted. It's still pretty good though.

Intro to art history - The teacher is incredibly sassy and funny and she has great hair. I like her voice, too. It really helps me to listen. If that makes any sense. She goes a little fast, though and it's a bit hard to take notes especially since I don't have a book.
Developmental psychology - The teacher has terrible handwriting, but he's good at lecturing, so I just take notes from the book and listen to him.
Creative Writing (fiction) - I am in love with this class. I love it. The teacher is great. We did a lot of free writing yesterday and it felt really good. I haven't really written in a while, and it's really nice to get my creative juices flowing again. I'm looking forward to writing my short story assignments.
Intermediate Algebra - I hate math. I can't stand it. I'm terrible at it. This class is torture because it's math, but then it's not torture at all because the people taking the class with me are awesome and the teacher is really awesome. A lot of people in the class are taking this for the second (third, fourth) time and he truly cares about us succeeding so we can move on to the next math class. He asks what would help us learn, how should he teach the class. Not a lot of teachers do that, so it's really great that he's doing this.

So, yeah. I'm looking forward to this term because, for once, I enjoy all my teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment