I'm really very insecure sometimes. I've always kept myself in denial of it, but it's a true thing. I play it off like things don't bother me, but sometimes the smallest comment about something maybe about what I'm wearing or whatever can really bum me out. I'm also really insecure in relationships and friendships. I constantly find myself wondering if my boyfriend really loves me or if he just puts up with me and doesn't want to hurt my feelings. Do my friends actually enjoy being my friend or do they pity me. They're stupid thoughts, and I often feel really stupid for thinking them because of course my friends are really my friends and my boyfriend does love me, otherwise he wouldn't still be with me after three years. I just get too down on myself sometimes, and it's hypocritical of me because I tell others not to be so down on themselves, and that's not a good way to live.
Surely, I'm not the only person who feels this way, but feeling this way sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment