Thursday, August 9, 2012

Five Things: Creativity

So I've decided, I think I'm going to write a "Five things" list every week. Five things to better my life and the world around me. 

Enhancing my creativity.
  1. Fill at least one page of my sketch book every day. It can be anything: practicing my shading techniques, random doodles, practicing body parts I have trouble with, three-dimensional shapes, etc. 
  2. Fill at least two pages in my journal every day. Again, it can be anything: thoughts, poetry, pieces of stories I feel inspired to write, notes and observations about the world around me, etc.
  3. Take both my sketch book and journal with me everywhere I go, so they're both in easy reach if inspiration strikes.
  4. Read books I haven't read instead of continuing to read books I've read a million times already. I own so many books, and my family owns a lot of books. I could be reading these books, but I read the same books all the time.
  5. Let my mind wander occasionally. Go to the park, lay in the grass and just let my mind go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment