I'm really excited for life right now. I just feel really good about it.
Something I most excited for is to start training myself with bike riding because next year, my grandma and I are going on a massive bike trip. She does it pretty often, where she'll ride with a group of ladies around various parts of the US. She's a fucking inspiration because she's had both of her hips replaced, major heart surgery, and she's not exactly the fittest woman in the world, but she's ridden from New Orleans to Niagara Falls in one trip. She's ridden around volcanoes and stuff in Hawaii. It's crazy, she's amazing! So anyway, next year, we're either going to go to Idaho, Niagara Falls or Washington DC. I would be happy going to any of them because I haven't been to many other states, so any of them would be a great experience. I'm really hoping it's DC or Niagara Falls though, because they're two places I've always wanted to visit.
Other than that, I'm just excited to finish up my summer term. I've got finals this Wednesday, then I'm off for a few weeks, and then I get to kick but with fourteen credit hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment